In business since 1985, New Bedford Management has a proven track record of providing hands-on, Pro Active management services supported by a staff of in-house professionals. New Bedford currently manages Apartment buildings, Mixed use building and Strip Malls throughout NYC.
New Bedford recognizes the unique concerns of the Owner/ Investor and the need to balance rapid response with cost concerns. New Bedford is able to provide you with a custom service, repair and financial plan to meet your needs at a reasonable fee.
Services Included In Monthly Fee:
- Invoice, collect, deposit and maintain complete records of monthly rent.
- Notification of maintenance and rent arrears.
- Management Computer Program
Work with Owner to create annual budget
Bookkeeping: Accounts payable and receivable. Continuously maintain separate accurate and current account balance information. All funds for your building will be held in a separate account and never commingled.
Provide accountant with all necessary reports for year-end statement.
Register stabilized rents and increases with DHCR
Send out rent renewals
Ability for Owner to view operating account on line in real time.
- Computerized balance sheet with break down of deposits and disbursements
- Monthly breakdown of all revenue and expenses for Owners.
- ACH Transaction Debit: Direct debit of Rent without checks.
- Manage building staff.
Approve and monitor renovations to ensure that contractors are properly licensed and insured as well as the quality of work. Enforce compliance with local and state building codes.
Schedule and file all necessary inspections of physical plant and equipment
Clear open violations.
Establish operating and emergency protocols for staff.
- Supervise Staff
- Interface with union representatives if needed.
- Communicate board priorities and concerns.
- Communicate with Owner re their priorities and concerns.
- Onsite Presence in Building with both Tenants and Staff
Manage Tenant service orders and complaints.
24 Hour Emergency Contact Number.
- Establish relationships with qualified, licensed professionals.
- Analyze and audit all service contracts annually.
- Bid out policies for best price and coverage.
- Provide Owners with multiple bids and analysis for large contracts.
Provide Owner with Monthly Update.
1. Provide monthly:
- Management Status Report.
- Rent arrears.
- Financial Statement.
Coordinate leasing of units.
- Create Leasing Application.
- Make sure package is properly completed. Complete Background Check including Credit Rating, Housing Court and sex offender.
- Coordinate lease signing at our offices in either LIC or Manhattan.
New Bedford Management has an aggressive, pre-emptive management style to fix small problems before they become large and expensive ones. We take great pride in our work. Owners will know that New Bedford will always be there when you need us. All phone calls are responded to same day and our emergency response is immediate.
Please contact Peter von Simson, NYARM to learn more about our services.
Peter von Simson, NYARM
Chief Executive officer
New Bedford Management Inc