In business since 1985, New Bedford Management has a proven track record of providing hands-on, Pro Active management services supported by a staff of in-house professionals. New Bedford uses the expertise we have developed with our building management with our individual Unit management.
Unit owners are given One point of contact for their account questions and Tenants have the same range of services with 24 hour emergency number and management contacts as a full building.
Services Included In Monthly Fee:
- Invoice, collect, deposit and maintain complete records of monthly rent.
- Notification of rent arrears.
- Management Computer Program
Bookkeeping: Accounts payable and receivable. Continuously maintain separate, accurate and current account balance information. All funds for your apartment will be held in a separate account and never commingled.
Provide Owner’s Accountant with all necessary reports for year-end statement.
- Computerized balance sheet with break down of deposits and disbursements
- Monthly breakdown of all revenue and expenses for Owners.
- ACH Transaction Debit: Direct debit of Rent without checks.
- Computer generated budget tailored to your buildings needs.
- Computerized Lease Tracking
- Manage building staff.
Approve and monitor renovations and to ensure that contractors are properly licensed and insured as well as the quality of work. Enforce compliance with local and state building codes.
Clear open violations if needed.
Provide computerized work order tracking.
- Supervise Staff
- Communicate with Owner re their priorities and concerns.
- Resolve any apartment issues for tenant.
- 24 Hour emergency response
Manage Tenant service orders and complaints.
Online work order processing.
- Establish relationships with qualified, licensed professionals.
- Analyze and audit all service contracts annually.
- Bid out all agreements for best price and coverage.
- Provide Owners with multiple bids for large contracts.
Provide Monthly Management Report
1. Provide monthly:
- Management Status Report.
- Rent arrears.
- Financial Statement.
New Bedford is fully insured and each employee is covered with a $ 1,000,000 bond
Coordinate leasing of units.
- Create Leasing Application if needed.
- Make sure package is properly completed. Complete Back round Check including Criminal, Credit Rating, Housing Court and sex offender.
- Coordinate lease signing and or Lease renewals at our offices.
- Act as Rental Agent to fill vacant apartments if needed.
New Bedford Management has an aggressive, pre-emptive management style to fix small problems before they become large and expensive ones. We take great pride in our work. Owners will know that New Bedford will always be there when you need us. All phone calls are responded to same day and our emergency response is immediate.
For More information on Individual or Portfolio Management please contact:
Individual Unit Coordinator
New Bedford Management Corp.